February 12, 2009

O' Fun For... this kid I've been growin'

Here are the finished blocks. Ta-da! The directions can be found from the link in my previous post about them. Okay, that link isn't working. The directions are from the London Mummy blog, and I have a working link in my post from December 29. I followed the directions as written, but added some fringe and ribbon and whatnot in the seams of some of the blocks since babies always seem to enjoy the tags more than the toys. Well, kid, there you go. Ribbon tags.



Now the name is set in... fabric. Unless we think of something we like better that can be spelled by rearranging the blocks...

2 comments:

Katie said...

Very cute! I was going to tell you to make an "A" so I can take them for my girl, then I read your comments, and now I am scared you are going to take my name...notice how I didn't say the name, I am hoping you don't remember :)

Corinner-Elly said...

SO CUTE!!!