September 5, 2008

O' fun for..... pirate crews seeking new captains

Well, to start things off, I guess I'll show you two of my creations- my kids. They are often referred to as Cap'n Jack and Black Smith. (That was the only other pirate name the elder of the two thought worthy of the little pirate. Cap'n Jack informed him that he was the pirate who makes swords...)
I guess some of the credit for their creation has to go James and/or the mailman. And... I guess God may have had a hand in it as well. (Although some days I wonder about that last one...)
I am currently working on pirate #3, who is due to join our crew around May.

Cap'n Jack is a happy pirate here....


....but must have lost some of that "Happiest Place On Earth" magic by the time we took this pic. Or the little pirate just hit him, which might explain why little pirate is so happy...


Here they are swashbuckling or something pirate-y like that.

3 comments:

Juber Family said...

Congrats on pirate #3. You two make cute kids!

Phyllis said...

Thanks, but I'm pretty sure this one is James' kid. I guess we'll see if he makes as cute of kids as the mailman did...

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

Hi Dana!
It's your old "neighbor", Bunco-player Rachel Keyser. I just saw your link on Mistie's blog. I can't believe how big your boys are! We have a blog too..feel free to check it out if you want: keyserfamily.blogspot.com Just to warn you, there is a TON of Prop 8 stuff on there right now, but its usually just family stuff.