September 24, 2008

O' Fun For... people with holes in their ears

The Gem Fair is returning this weekend, so I thought I'd share some of the things I've made with the beads from the last one. Lauralee gets 128 bonus points for taking us there last June, showing us what to get, and then showing us how to use it. I've had a lot of fun making bead-y things- it's all so sparkly and colorful! Ooooooo. Today I'll share the earrings with you.

Here are the earrings I've made so far:



I made this pair last night to go with the blue-stripey maternity shirt I made:



This pair is from some beads of Grama T.'s I have. I haven't decided whether I'll keep these or give them to another family member or whatnot:



I made these last night also. I guess they go with whatever you want them to go with. Mostly I just like to stare at the shiny, chromatically-placed beads:



These ones are my favorite. (Even though my wire-wrapping skills are lacking a bit...) They are very lemon-limey, and I enjoy the whole lemon-lime thing. My husband bought some lemon-lime Tic-Tacs the other day, and I just wanted to display them somewhere so I could stare at the colors a while.




Since the fetus/terrorist has been relentless, these posts may be kind of random for a while. Sorry about that. Also, since one of the reasons I made this blog was to share how I made these things, I realize I need wayyyy more tutorials. I'll go charge up the battery from my camera now so the next post I do can be a picture-heavy, detailed tutorial. I just don't know what of yet...

No comments: