March 19, 2009

O' Fun For... lazy bums

No, this isn't about bums. Just the lazy. I am officially going on blog maternity leave. The O' Fun For All blog administrators are very generous with their maternity policy- I get leave until the kid is born plus maybe a month or so, depending on how long it takes before life gets relatively normal again. I am due to have this kid April 30, but I'll at least let you know when she comes on out to join us, and possibly post something here and there in the meantime, or maybe not. So, starting now, this post is....

On Maternity Leave
See you once this kid decides to leave my poor bladder/back/stomach space alone!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I OBJECT!!! It's only March!!!

Corinner-Elly said...

I would like to second that motion! :D

Phyllis said...

Well, James put my laptop under the bed the other day, and I don't think I can reach to get it back for a month or so!

Cydney Jensen said...

Hey come back!

Corinner-Elly said...

So... the little terrorist is now almost six months old... and (surprize!) she's not a little terrorist after all! :D
The point being: you should start posting again! Because your blog brings a little sunshine to my day. :D (and because Dave Barry's columns are all old...)
I can think of quite a few projects you've finished recently that are begging to be posted. *hint*